WANTED: Awesome Instructor
Seeking a fun, patient, likeable personality to provide quality defensive driving instruction. No previous instructor licensing or experience required to apply.
Full details below. To apply, please email a resume, including a Driver’s Abstract, to Chris Schulz at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions can also be directed there.
Prince George Driving For Life Academy Ltd. has been serving the Prince George area for 15 years. We are dedicated to teaching both new and experienced Class 7L, 7N, and Class 5 drivers in a fun and engaging learning environment.
We are seeking a committed part-time instructor, with a future transition into full-time, to assume instruction duties for 2019/2020. Instruction hours fall on both weekdays and/or weekends with the day ending by 7pm at the latest. Wages are specified on a per hour basis. Responsibilities include one-on-one driver training in-car, in-car evaluation & competency checklist, public relations, and fee collection. There are also additional opportunities for project development.
In order to become a qualified driving instructor, you must meet the following requirements:
• You are at least 19 years of age
• You have a minimum Class 5 driver’s license
• You have the required driving experience
• You have received fewer than 10 points on your driving record within the past two years
• You don’t have an affiliation with ICBC that is a conflict of interest
• You have paid any debts owing to ICBC
• You pass a Criminal Record Check
• You pass a BC Medical Exam
If hired, you must complete required Instructor and Graduated Licensing Training.
Please click here for more information on how to become driving instructor certified.
To apply, send resumes (including a Driver’s Abstract) or any questions to Chris Schulz at email@example.com.